Business Case Manager Green Book / 5 case Model
Business Case Manager, Green Book, 5 case model, GDS, Government
Business Case Manager
North West (with remote working)
£500 to £550 a day (Inside IR35)
I am currently looking for a Business Case Manager to Lead and coordinate the development of the Business Case, using the 5-Case Model (Strategic, Economic, Commercial, Financial and Management dimensions) and HM Treasury guidelines to justify the expenditure required, as well as demonstrating commercial understanding and value for money.
Provide leadership, advice and guidance to the project delivery team and senior leaders regarding the development of the business case and engage and support a team of people to ensure the rigorous planning, development and drafting of the business case, to tight deadlines including establishing work priorities, whilst ensuring that business cases are prepared in conjunction with finance and procurement teams so that they are financially and commercially robust and are approved without delay.
* Experience of writing and/or managing the drafting of business cases for large and complex projects.
* Experience of applying HM Treasury Green Book guidance and the 5 Case model to writing business cases.
* Stakeholder relationship management - ability to identify important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams to build relationships, with the ability to take opposing views to reach consensus.
* A team player, with good collaboration and influencing skills, with experience working within a complex organisation and with challenging stakeholders
* APMG Better Business Cases Practitioner
* Project or Programme Management qualification - PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), APM etc.
* Experience in procurement, financial planning and/or investment appraisal background
* Proven experience of operating in a project and programme environment and full understanding of what's involved in project delivery
* Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- 5 case model
- Business Case Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'