About the Business Banking Team Leader role
As the Business Banking Team Leader you will work for an amazing bank with a great proposition. With a great story to tell and a brilliant culture & ethos this is a fantastic organization to work for.
You will be part of a growing team at an exiting point in the ban's growth plans & the role affords strong career progression potential.
As the Business Banking Team Leader your duties will include:
Our client is expanding it's successful team & is seeking an individual to manage an experienced team of Business Banking RMS.
Primary responsibilities of the Business Banking Team Leader:
- Leading a team of Relationship Managers with varying portfolios,
- Ensuring the team remains focused to achieve optimal returns and sustainable financial performance
- Ensuring the team deliver an excellent customer experience
- Establish, develop and utilise internal network of contacts to aid achievement of profitability targets
- Satisfy Risk management and Compliance standards across the team
- Demonstrating can-do behaviours, coaching and motivating team to achieve excellence in individual and team performance
- Supporting and encouraging personal development of all in team
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Banking Team Leader:
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role within a Business Banking environment
- Demonstrate experience within a leadership role with expert motivation, communication, influencing skills or similar
- Positive interpersonal skills, with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude and focus on customer delivery
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative approach to working
- A great attitude and a high quality standard
- The ability to manage your own time, prioritise and use your own initiative
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Business Banking Team Leader:
- Extensive Business Banking experience and proven track record of successfully managing a business customer portfolio
- In-depth knowledge of Credit / Lending fundamentals for Small Business
- Significant exposure to operating and leading in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Practical experience and working knowledge of banking products and services
About the Company
Our client can offer a developed Banking offering supported by a strong bank with a great reputation for putting the Client first.
For more information about the Business Banking Team Leader role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job