I am looking for motivated, candidates that are ready for a challenge and would like to be part of a well know bank. This is an opportunity for someone to to make a real difference to a rapidly expanding bank based in the City Centre Of Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups.
You will be provided with full training as well as rewarded and encouraged to do the best job that you can do.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CREDIT CHECK AS WELL AS A FULL CRIMINAL AND DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK
We have a number of opportunities available in Glasgow City Centre to suite different backgrounds and work experience! We are looking to speak with people with administration experience and also candidates from a customer service background that are looking for their next step into an administration role!
A Typical Day........
- Data and information gathering
- Contact with customers, via telephone, letter and email
- Provide customers with a first class service and a positive experience
- Providing full administration support at all times.
- Updating in house systems with critical information accurately
To be considered you must have.....
- Excellent attention to detail
- First class communication skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working to KPI's and targets
If you would like to know more, please apply now or contact Denise at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job