Business Banking Administrator
Do you want to join an established and successful team at a leading banking organisation?
Are you looking to join a company who focus on developing staff and progressing from within?
Have you got a head for numbers and enjoy working with figures?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we have the job for you. Our client, in exceptional offices in the heart of Leeds, are seeking an Administrator to join the business banking team. You will be supporting the team and Front Line Managers with a range of back office administration duties, including:
* Reviewing and analysing business customers P&L reports and Balance Sheets
* Transferring key information to in-house and bespoke databases
* Accurately inputting and amending data using a range of systems
* Looking at accounts and calculating reconciliations
* Ensuring a high attention to accuracy and detail at all times
* Qualifying information with customers
* Scanning, faxing and filing
* Preparing documentation
* Creating records
* Excellent maths and numerical skills
* A passion for working with numbers
* A strong customer service ethic with a focus on excellent customer outcomes
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to approach tasks with care and diligence
* Adhering to the Banks policies and get tasks right first time
* PC Literate with demonstrable administration skills
* The ability to deliver high quality work in line with policy and regulatory requirements
* Ability to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
Successful candidates will be subject to a full credit and background check
If this sounds like the role for you apply today or contact Neil Blackman for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- admin or administration or customer service or retail banking OR Maths
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job