The main purpose of the role is to compliance check a range of business submitted by the Partnership. Providing Feedback to the Field Management Team, Business Risk Team and Partners on changes required to cases.
Being responsible for ensuring the output of work is in line with our values and principles of treating our clients fairly (being both our internal (Partner) clients and external clients). Escalating any cases which you do not believe to be in line with the company's values.
- To review files as detailed above
- Provide technical support to the Partnership in relation to the correct documentation for all case types
- Advise internal teams of any issues raised from file checking to enable feedback to the Partner
- To act as a point of contact for enquiries from the Partnership, including providing technical support through the Helpline when required
- Deliver projects as required
- Attend regular meetings where necessary to ensure a consistent approach on all areas of Support reviewing and discuss areas where improvements/changes can be made
- Ensure that acceptable and consistent level of service standards are maintained
- To assist with training of new members of team where necessary
- Continue Professional Development by way of external exams, internal training, home study
- Point of Contact relationships - Deal with special cases where 'care' required with particular Partners/Clients.
- Methodical and organised approach
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to respond and adapt to changes in procedures as and when necessary
- PC Literate - including Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
Required Technical Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Required to hold QCF Level 4 qualification e.g. the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
We are extremely proud of The St. James's Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James's Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £50 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: 'Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; 'Pension Firm of the Year' at the FDs' Excellence Awards; 'Best Financial Advisor' at The Personal Finance Awards' and the City of London '2016 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
- Business Review
- Business Assurance
- File Checking
- Case Review
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job