Senior Executive of a private investment advisory platform is seeking travelling Business Assistant. This is a full-time position based in London, but requiring extensive travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Executive with all business interactions
- Researching and analysing new deal opportunities, including industry and company-specific research
- Preparing detailed analysis, modelling, structuring and due diligence on live projects
- Preparing business related presentations and memorandums for both internal and external purposes
- Drafting summaries, researching biographies, carrying out follow ups, and producing and tracking action items on behalf of the Executive
- Follow and analyse industry and capital market developments that are relevant to sectors of interest and ensuring the Executive is kept entirely up to date on all relevant news items and developments
- Assisting with the organisation of meetings and ensuring the correct preparation for these meetings. This includes liaising with all necessary parties to ensure the correct representatives are invited to meetings, are briefed accordingly and are fully prepared for meetings in advance.
- Translating and interpreting for the Executive. Fluency in Chinese and English therefore essential (see below)
- Assisting the Executive with the interaction amongst operational management teams
- 2:1 degree equivalent (or better) in business or finance from a reputable university
- 3 years’ work experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting or Equity Research House
- Solid knowledge of the Chinese automotive industry essential
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese and English essential
- In depth understanding of financial analysis, corporate valuation and accounting concepts
- Excellent analytical, technical and financial modelling skills (including advanced skills with MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and Bloomberg / Reuters)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential - Ability to work in a small team as well as independently
- Self-starting, team player that can excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Applications will be accepted From Feb 5 utnil 6th March 2018
- Interested candidates apply thru the website.
- All applications will be treated confidentially. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly and will be provided with additional information
- Investment Banking
- Equity Research