We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant / Business Assistant to join a very privately owned, growing company in Godalming in the newly created role of Business Assistant. This is a pivotal role within the company to provide support to the Managing Partner and we are looking for someone capable of influencing and confident to implement change who will really make an impact in the business.
This is a new role with huge scope for development and we are looking for a proactive individual who will make the job their own and look for ways in which they can benefit the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Organise meetings, coordinate timely submission of reports, prepare agendas, take minutes and manage action points
- Attend meetings as necessary on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Proactive monitoring of Managing Partner's email, responding on his behalf and highlighting urgent issues
- Proactive diary management
- Manage expenses
- Design and create presentations
- Manage administration of Managing Partner's personal finances, liaising with IFA regarding investments, pension etc
- Organise all travel arrangements including car hire and accommodation
- Involvement in key projects, sourcing suppliers and materials
This role requires someone with exceptional organisational skills and very strong communication skills. There are numerous different priorities to manage at any one time and the scope of the role is wide - you must be able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities. You will need to be confident communicating with people at all levels, be able to influence people and build effective working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and third parties. Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
In return for your skills the client is offering a competitive salary of up to £50k.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST drive due to the location of the office.
For more information please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Executive Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job