A well established SJP based in Mayfair are looking to hire a business assistant to help out with the daily running of the office. You will work closely with Paraplanners and Advisors, supporting them with their daily duties.
This is perfect for someone who wants to embark on a career within financial services wealth management.
Main duties are:
- Start to finish business processing management. This would include initial meeting pack preparation, issuing wealth reports, preparing illustration and business submissions.
- Business submissions including, but not limited to, switches, encashments, transfers, investments and regular contributions.
- Liaise with clients and the administration centre where appropriate to ensure timely and efficient business processing.
- Maintain complete client transaction records.
- Issuing and following up on Letters of Authority with relevant providers.
- Management of protection cases, from processing online applications to inception policies.
- Client Management & Marketing.
- Events and marketing assistance including driving and implementing marketing campaigns, researching products and occasional events planning.
- PA elements such as occasional diary management and meeting bookings.
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office would be ideal.
- Commencement of professional Studies (CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Studies, CISI Diploma etc.) is essential.
- Previous experience in an office environment with use of basic Microsoft software’s such as outlook, excel and word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, essential for when speaking to clients.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to learn on the job and has a can-do attitude.
- Strong educational background preferable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job