Business Architecture Information Analyst - Banking - Flexible Working
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Architecture Information Analyst (Contract) to work for one of the UK's leading banks in London.
This role will offer the potential of a long term contract and an excellent working environment, including the ability to work from home (possibly up to 2 days a week).
As part of the Operating Model team you'll be required to work with Transformation and IT to design target operating models and help shape the wider team.
The successful candidate will perform analysis, design options and work with stakeholders to gain consensus on the agree solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major branch transformation programme for a major UK Bank who's going through a period of exciting change.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience working as a Business Architect on large transformation programmes
- Proven ability at solving complex problems and performing discrete analysis using the relevant technical skills (surveys, desk-research, excel-based analysis).
- Previous experience in an Information Analyst role, or business support role is essential.
- Experience in storyboarding and making compelling presentations.
- Demonstrable contribution to operating models/business architecture projects within the FS/Banking industry (ideally in a business change environment).
- Ability to work at pace in an agile design environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential as you will be required to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Any experience of Branch Transformation Projects or Branch awareness is strongly preferred.
London based - £360 per day
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job