This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global bank going through a large transformation. Based in the West Midlands, the role will be to work with the technical architect on creating logical solutions and designing the functional behaviour for the bank.
Working with a top tier bank gives the opportunity for exposure to a variety of initiatives across the business, engaging with key stakeholders and working with multiple teams. This requires great personal skills, good communication with a solid understand of full project lifecycle and that affects the wider business.
What you will be doing:
- Assist CIO and Head of Architecture to define the IT road map
- Work with the Business Transformation team, PMO and business areas to manage the architecture elements of the project.
- Develop a flexible, efficient and effective architecture organisation
- Contribute to the distribution and transfer of knowledge of target architectures and functional and application architecture principles and rules to all teams
What you need:
- TOGAF 9 certified
- ITIL Knowledge
- Extensive experience in delivering business and IT architecture to an enterprise business
- Financial Services experience not essential
If you feel your skills are a good fit, please apply
- Financial Services
- Functional Architecture
- Solution Focused
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'