Graduate Administrator - Financial Services
Are you a graduate in Finance, Business, Economics or a similar discipline? Are you looking to develop a career within Financial Services?
Join this growing financial services research and consultancy business in a newly created role where you will provide support to the Head of Distribution as well as the wider team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop industry specific experience and training with the financial services industry working alongside leading finance professionals.
- Producing reports.
- Assisting with the Client Review programme - gathering together relevant documentation ahead of agreed deadlines to provide to the client.
- Maintaining the database.
- Processing expense claims and general financial admin.
- Assistance with preparation for meetings.
- Working on projects to provide analytics.
- Diary Managment.
- Booking travel and hotels.
You will be degree educated or equivalent with advanced IT skills, particularly in Excel. You will be detail orientated and data driven, organised and enthusiastic with a positive and 'muck In’ attitude. A genuine interest in the finance world is key.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job