Ideally you will be an experienced IT or Business Teacher with recent Secondary School experience, however, we would also be open to accept applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) who believe that they have the Subject Knowledge required to plan and prepare lessons ranging from KS3-KS5.
This is a full planning role and so the successful candidate will need to be prepared to plan and mark lessons as necessary. For the right candidate this position could open up endless possibilities with this School so we are hoping to find an enthusiastic Teacher with a real passion for working in Education.
As a successful Teacher with Simply Education you will need to;
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning;
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
- A hard work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
-Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job