The timetable is teaching mainly Economics but some KS3 and KS4 business lessons will be incorporated into the role. The department is a strong team, who believe in strong working relationships among colleagues and are therefore extremely supportive to all staff members.
Whilst this is not a full planning role you will be expected to help prepare work at times, the department are really looking for an inspiring Teacher who is able to support and engage students during the duration of this contract.
Although this is a temporary contract there may be scope for a longer term position within the department for the right candidate.
As a successful Economics Teacher you will need to;
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BA Ed.), QTLS
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A hard work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes.
If this position sounds like you or someone you know please contact us!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job