About this Business and Economics Teacher role
* Starts January 2017 and will be for a minimum of 2 terms - part time
* There is the opportunity to gain a permanent contract from the end of July 2017
* This is a part time Business and Economics Teacher role
* Leadership opportunities for the right candidate
* The daily rate is dependent on the experience of the teacher
About the School:
* Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
* Excellent opportunities for professional development
* Easily accessible via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Business and Economics teacher will need:
* To hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
* Hold a UK QTS
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Up to date DBS and Police checks
Does this role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call to speak to our West London Secondary Candidate Manager.
Prospero Teaching are recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
If you are interested in working as a secondary teacher or support staff in a secondary setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent
Prospero can offer:
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* Round the clock support from the best and most experienced consultants in the area
* Strong, long standing relationships with some of the best schools in the Midlands.
- Teaching Assistant/ Key Stage 3/ Key Stage 4/ Key Stage 5/ KS3/ KS4/ KS5/ Secondary PGCE/ School Direct/ GTP/ Teach First/ Supply Teaching Agencies/ L
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job