This is one of the largest providers of consulting and technology services, providing a collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial environment. A truly global consultancy with offices based in central London and a broad client base of blue chip companies, the company operates across a variety of sectors and industries.
Working within business analytics and modelling you will provide the expertise and structured thinking allowing you to develop innovative analytical solutions to complex business problems.
This role will involve providing your expertise and logical thinking in a way that helps to develop exciting new analytical solutions for intricate business obstacles.
As a Consultant your role will be focused on the delivery of a variety of analytical projects across a range of industries including Retail, Financial Services and Government. Your role bridges the gap between complex analytics and management strategy of businesses, a core responsibility is explaining technical outcomes to non-technical stakeholders.
What to expect:
- A strong basic salary with excellent benefits
- Collaboration with high-end and blue chip clients, within a variety of sectors
- You will be based in their central London location, with national and global travel opportunities
- Working within a well-established Analytics Consulting team
- Over 18 months of experience in data analytics (customer, operational, digital for example)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and either SQL, SAS, SPSS, Python, R
- A commercially insightful and results-driven nature
- An excellent level of consulting communication skills
- Industry knowledge and expertise in either utilities, CPG, retail, central government, financial services
- Communication Skills
- Statistical Software
- Client Facing Skills
- Data Science
- Programming Languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job