My client, a top consulting firm, is looking to grow their Business Analytics Team.
The team delivers analytical solutions and advisory services to a wide range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
We are looking for consultants who can help our clients to use analytics to:
- Shape and evolve their customer experience
- Enhance and expand their service and commerce channels
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve business performance
- Innovate their business models and operations
What you’ll do
You’ll undertake a wide variety of challenging project work and help clients optimise their business processes, improve operations and drive performance improvement. The type of work that you might get involved in will vary from:
- Developing modelling tools and using analytics to solve business problems as part of a major business transformation, or to support strategic decision making, using techniques such as data mining, text mining, statistical analysis, economic modelling, business case development, risk modelling, optimisation, simulation, systems dynamics and forecasting.
- Using data visualisation and analytics to provide insight for clients into complex relationships, trends and patterns in their data
- Supporting client to design, build and implement analytics based solutions.
- Delivering analytical advisory services to clients to develop their analytics strategy and transform their capabilities
- Developing both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace.
- A track record of academic achievement (first degree in a numerate subject e.g. Maths, Stats, Industrial Engineering, Economics) and ideally a MSc. post-graduate qualification in an analytical subject such as Operational Research, Management Science, Statistics or Decision Science.
- Proficient with tools like Excel and Simul8/Vensim/SAS/SPSS/R./SQL/Python/Qlik/Tableau.
- At ease working in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives and bring a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery.
- Credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis.
- Demonstrable consulting professionalism and flexibility - able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job