Business Analyst - Permanent - Competitive salary - SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Are you a strategic focused Business Analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity working from home?
My client is a leading company providing solutions and service to construction and engineering sectors. They are looking to hire a strategic thinking, focused Solutions Architect to join their fast paced team to successfully design and develop new technology solutions that align with its business needs.
Apart from being a multiple award-winning company, my client is known worldwide in their sector.
- Leading on systems and requirements analysis
- Communicating between various stakeholders to ensure up to date and clear progression in processes
- Aiding continuous improvements of methods, tools and techniques
- Identifying techniques to improve business
- Working with other teams to successfully implement projects and oversee them through entire process
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience
- Stakeholder management
- Experience working as part of a crossfunctional team
- Agile methodologies
What's on offer?
A competitive salary with 100% remote working conditions.
Apply here or send your email to and I will be in touch.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'