UP TO £60,000 PER ANNUM
You will work for a data analytics management consultancy who help clients maximize the value of their customers by joining the dots between data, people, policies, processes, and systems. You will have the opportunity to work with huge clients. You will be working on things like customer data solutions to data revenue assurance and consulting. This company have successfully addressed complex business challenges across multiple industry sectors producing significant change and extensive financial improvements.
You will address core problems for this company's existing clients within their customer lifecycle, i.e. including reducing bad debt, improving revenue and margin.
- Be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of their clients for a specific project and change initiative
- Documenting and mapping of 'As Is' + 'To Be' operational processes including interviewing SMEs, conducting workshops and gaining process approvals
- Responsible for ensuring that Business Requirements are fully developed and documented e.g. functional, non-functional and reporting requirements
- Ensure that the Business Requirements are analysed fully, with appropriate engagement from the business teams including the review of current processes and data sources
- Act as the central control point for business analysis activities including working with client and third-party supplier business analysts and technical teams, as appropriate
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation
- Good communication skills
- Interested in project management
- Ability to work nationwide to support client's requirements, including overnight stays (this
- may be 2-3 nights per week)
The successful Business Analyst will receive up to £60,000 per annum and other benefits.
How to apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Emma Johnson via the Apply link on this page.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'