WHO ARE WE?
*** Remote based and flexible location within the UK ***
15ten15 are currently recruiting on behalf of a management and training consultancy business for multiple roles across the UK.
This is a remote based role, however will require significant travel to different Clients / Locations through the UK and potentially abroad.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will be employed to work in project teams, working directly with client stakeholders to ensure design and delivery of agreed objectives are achieved to time and cost.
A varied role, which changes form client to client - and could include:
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation
- Map "as is" processes and work with the business to re-engineer and create 'to be’
- Requirements Gathering
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews and provides recommendations for improvement i.e., inefficiencies, process gaps or non-value-added activity
- Delivering data-based analysis
- Building an understanding of client businesses, sectors, and markets
- Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Engagement with individuals at all levels, building trust in order to gain insight and critiques of current business processes
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Help to analyse problems and design cost-effective and future focused solutions, challenging current state thinking appropriately
- Produce progress reports both internally and for the customer
- Undertake business reviews (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Ensure all data capture, analysis and recommendations are fully documented, auditable, and available for handover to delivery
- Running client interviews and workshops
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
*** Full UK Driving License is preferred for this role and travel is required ***
The successful Candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience.
- 5 years Business Analysis experience, ideally including end-to-end business exposure
- Experience within Manufacturing, IT, or Retail
- An understanding of standard business processes i.e., Quote to Cash, Plan to despatch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Good inter-personal skills, an ability to engage, build trust and form quick relationships
- An ability to understand and articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- A passion to learn, educate others and be involved with a progressive company
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, SDLC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'