Business Analyst (three roles available)
Circa £45,000 per annum
Fixed Term until March 2022
Stevenage, Hertfordshire / Homebased
We are looking for three Business Analysts to join the IET family!
We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world. As a diverse home across engineering and technology, we share knowledge that helps make better sense of the world in order to solve the challenges that matter. It’s why we are uniquely placed to champion engineering.
What you’ll be doing
Working within the IET Know Your Customer (KYC) Programme, the Business Analyst roles will partner with the business to advise on business process improvements, analyse the business needs and identify value adding changes, capturing and documenting requirements and mapping processes to support the development and implementation of new business processes.
Our Business Analysts are a bridge between our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from across the business and our Microsoft Partner’s team. You’ll join a Business Change team with five other Business Analysts, a Trainer, and a Business Change Manager. Although our SMEs are your main focus, you’ll also work with our testing team to help them to be able to confirm that we’re meeting the business’ needs, and also alongside our team from the workstream that is delivering the technology and data that MS Dynamics needs to support our new ways of working.
What we hope you can bring to the role
The three ideal candidates will have demonstrable experience in a BA role, developing and implementing business processes based on MS Dynamics CRM and experience of Agile working.
One of these roles will be working with our fundraising team, so experience in this area would be beneficial, and one of the roles will need specific experience of working with MS Dynamics Sales.
Overall, you will be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills to help you to work well with stakeholders across the business. You’ll be confident at working work well within a team but also capable of working independently. You'll be comfortable working remotely and happy to commute to our Stevenage head office as needed.
Take a look at the day to day responsibilities and key skills below. If you feel you have experience in a number of these areas please send us your CV for consideration. We are also open to discussing flexible ways of working, including reduced hours and working in an agile way.
We are current receiving a high volume of applications and if we find a suitable candidates to progress with, we will draw the advert to a close.
If you’re keen to join the IET Family, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
A little more about the role
- Build relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) to understand new processes and requirements
- Facilitate process mapping and requirements workshops
- Support Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in creating the Use Case scenarios and process flows required for KYC Phase 3 customer journeys,
- Work with the SMEs and the Trainer to develop the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that will form the basis for the KYC training
- Review the training materials.
- Report to the Business Change Lead and Programme Manager on progress, new/changed business requirements, potential process improvements, potential additional uses of MS Dynamics CRM features
A little more about what we’re looking for
- MS Dynamics CRM process experience
- Understanding of Agile development methodology and writing use cases.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical approach.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to present and communicate analysis in both a technical and non-technical way
- Experience of business analysis, business process design and business mapping
- Able to work independently to tackle complex problems
- Good Excel skills
- Experience in using Jira & Confluence
The IET is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To find out more, head over to our 'Work for the IET’ site.
- Business Analysis
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'