As the Business Analyst you will provide support for the development and delivery of high quality, timely and accurate Business Intelligence across the Ingeus business, which will:
- Support our operational colleagues in enabling better lives for the participants on our employment, skills, health and wellbeing programmes
- Provide data to our commissioners to support evaluation of participant progression and revenue claims
- Provide joined-up business intelligence to our senior leadership teams in order to support decision-making to maximise performance revenue
- Ensure that there is a 'single version of the truth’ in relation to our holistic business performance, including operational, finance, HR and other metrics
As the Business Analyst you will:
Enable the delivery and implementation of the requirements through build, testing and business acceptance; and specifically:
- The Data Warehouse (DWH) SQL DEV team to build a set of FACT and DIM tables, including any required connections (e.g. SFTP or API) to internal CRM, finance and HR systems, or external supplier systems
- The Power BI Reporting team to build front end views of the aforementioned DWH data, enabling stakeholders to consume the business intelligence required to continuously improve our business delivery
Key accountabilities include:
- Collaborating with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision; and to identify business intelligence (BI) reporting stakeholders and customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a report-by-report basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Elicits, analyses, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders and develops requirements gathering processes in accordance with business analysis best practice to accurately and concisely articulate requirements.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use and the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimised.
- Conducts interviews to gather conceptual and functional customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders, including peer reviews to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritise collected requirements, managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
As our Business Analyst you will have:
- Degree level qualification and/or appropriate professional Business Analyst qualifications/ membership or equivalent experience, along with 3-5 years proven experience in business and technical requirements analysis
- Highly self-motivated, able to exercise independent judgment and act on it, and the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation, coupled with an excellent understanding of the organisation’s strategic objectives, so that our BI Reporting is driven by and linked to these objectives accordingly
- Previous experience in capturing reporting requirements from CRM and other corporate systems (e.g. SAP, CIPHR), which enable Data Warehouse and Power BI Reports to be built, using the Kimball Reporting methodology
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a matrix teams, across multiple business units
- PRINCE2 and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (desirable)
This role will be subject to the following requirements;
- The company obtaining satisfactory references, covering the last 3 years of employment including gaps
- The company obtaining a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate in respect of you from Disclosure Scotland/ the Disclosure and Barring Service in England and Wales;
- Your legally entitled to reside and work in the UK
Ensure their operation complies with Ingeus’ policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to access
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event
- Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data
04 Jun 2021
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'