Our client is independent, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, providing a unique combination of proprietary data, actionable insights and must-attend events across a range of asset classes, including hedge funds, traditional asset management, private equity, real estate and credit/debt.
The successful candidate will work with SMEs to propose and/or design solutions where appropriate and prepare functional and non-functional specifications. You will be the first point of contact on issues relating to the design and requirements and act as the liaison amongst stakeholders to engage, elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems.
Working directly under the recently established PMO, the post holder will support a diverse portfolio of projects under the data, technology, and product strategies.
* Analyse and document business processes.
* Investigating operational requirements, problems, and opportunities with the aim of seeking effective business solutions.
* Identification, analysis and assessment of alternative and improved approaches that offer clear benefits to perform business activities including the potential for automation and benefits of a new approach and, where appropriate leading implementation.
* Supporting and analysing ongoing/new projects to ensure purpose, requirements and assumptions are clearly understood and the project is fit-for-purpose with overall strategies.
Work with representatives of the business to document their processes and workflows to enable a technical solution to be put together.
* Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from the users on the specifications.
* Work with the engineering and development teams to feed functional and non-functional specifications into project scoping, supporting the design and execution of user test scenarios where needed.
* Involvement in the development of team and enterprise programme policies and procedures, ensuring adherence to industry-standard best practice.
* Support in stakeholder workshops to gather future business requirements.
* Promote the value and importance of data and technology throughout the organisation.
* Potential involvement in the strategic planning of business and systems analysis, to produce a comprehensive enterprise picture of the people, process and technology required to deliver digital transformation.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate to different stakeholders is essential
* Proficiency in PowerPoint & Excel
* Analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
* Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation.
Demonstrable ability to perform in a high-pressure situation.
* A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude
* Confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals
* Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
* A willingness to learn and thrive within a Business Analyst environment
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Data Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'