Business Analyst Based outside of Brighton.
Key Responsibilities of Business Analyst:
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with all parts of the business to understand and improve the business processes, workflows, and information systems to meet the company's objectives.
- Identify and promote the implementation of improvements to business processes to meet company requirements and ISO 9001 (quality), 14001 (environment), and 27001 (information security) standards.
- Review and audit processes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Implement, maintain, and continually improve the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) information system.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand the needs of the business.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the company ERP information system and business processes.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes to the ERP information system and business processes.
- Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions.
- Identify the processes, resources, and information technology required to introduce recommendations.
Key Requirements of Business Analyst:
- At least 5 years of proven experience working in a business analyst role.
- Experience with ERP systems (Access Dimensions and/or Dynamics Business Central preferred).
- An understanding of ISO9001, 14001, and 27001 (desirable).
- Change management.
- A good degree in a relevant subject, such as business information systems or business computing systems
- Project Management: Prince 2/Agile
ACS are recruiting for a Business Analyst. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Analyst, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Analyst. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Analyst role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'