Rutherford Briant are exclusively recruiting for a fast-growing business based in Basildon who are looking for an ambitious and progressed Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team as a Business Analyst.
This is the perfect role for an ACCA or CIMA studier who is looking for a commercial role where you can gain more exposure to the budgeting and forecasting process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the budgeting/ forecast processes, including managing workflows, communications and data gathering/ consolidation
- Ensure timely updates of routine forecast information within our CPM system, Prophix
- Assistance with maintaining strong investor relations, by preparing ad-hoc data analysis for external stakeholders
- Preparation of routine short term cash flow forecast to support Finance and Treasury teams
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reporting to Executive Team from a budgeting and forecasting perspective
- Collaborating with the Finance team, Market Owners and Department Heads to ensure accuracy of information
- Assist wider CIU team where required
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Study Support Package
If you would like to find out more please feel free to apply within or give James Lassey a call at the Rutherford Briant office.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'