We are working with a high performing retailer that is continuing to invest in their technology and teams, who is now looking for a technical Business Analyst to join their growing team!
You will work closely with the Business Stakeholders, IT Developers, Testers, Integrations and Infrastructure teams to deliver the projects. Part of the role may involve establishing the team, motivating the team, monitoring team progress - this may even extend to third party suppliers.
Your Duties and Key Accountabilities:
- Attending project kick off workshops, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retros
- Working with business stakeholders, developers and the Testers to understand business / project requirements - this could involve facilitating workshops, 1-2-1 interviews etc.
- Documenting the requirements following the agile methodology (Epics, Features, Stories etc.) - providing process flows where appropriate
- Preparing project backlogs
- Provide updates during the stand ups and either in project team meetings, or steering groups
As the Business Analyst you need to have excellent communication and influencing skills, a strong analytical mindset and have a good understanding of workflows and process flow diagrams.
Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban are highly desired!
Salary up to 35k plus an excellent benefit package, our client offers remote working with occasional visit to the office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'