Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Benefits including flexi time
My fantastic client looks to expand and add a talented Business Analyst to their team. As well as working in a market leading industry the client has experienced amazing success pre pandemic and this has continued throughout. So do you have experience as a Business Analyst within the Development of Software space.
Day to day your role as a Business Analyst will be to:
- Gather requirements and work closely with various stakeholders to navigate end-to-end business process that is accepted by all groups.
- Work and complete full Software development life cycles
- Performing feasibility analysis, scoping projects, and working with the development team to prioritize deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Mapping out the epics, features and user stories for one or more systems to support these needs and processes, creating process diagrams as well as wire framing and user journey planning.
- Creating detailed Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) and translating it into user stories and information architecture
- (UAT) demonstrations and assist with the functionality test.
- Create and manage user stories liaising with software development teams.
Business Analyst required skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Within a Software agency or house or strong experience and understanding of Web and software development.
- With business process flows/diagrams, Epics/Features/User Stories.
- Working in an Agile Environment
- Exposure to UML
Business Analysts will get bonus points for:
- Knowledge around Azure
- Database Design
If you are interested in the Business Analyst opportunity, please contact Alex Thompson at Mainstay IT. Or click apply to be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'