Are you a business analyst looking for your next permanent job?
My client, a leading insurance company operating within the financial services industry are looking out for two business analyst's to join their team based out of the head office in Telford. This business are differentiating from the norm, they're targeting market leadership and work with some of the latest technology within the industry available.
In this role, you will be responsible for working within business change. You will be tasked with working on large scale migrations, BAU and a further 20m on average in various other areas of change. You will establish solutions for the business and their customers, you will challenge stakeholders and determine communication strategies but most of you all will have a hugely important role on the successful delivery of ongoing projects that are paramount to the continued success of the company.
To be the right for candidates you will have:
- Strong previous experience of working as a BA
- Have proven experience in using different methods of requirement solicitation
- Stakeholder management, not afraid to challenge and make difficult decisions?
- Tech savvy - jira, confluence, sql?
- Any financial services, life or pensions experience is a bonus.
If interested, please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
- Financial Services
- Business Change and Transformation
- Quality Assurance/Testing
- Statistical/Analytical Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'