Our client, a global law firm based in the Leeds are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their IT department for 3 months as they move IT over to the cloud.
This role requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a business analyst role and strong stakeholder management and engagement skills as at least one third of the role will be business facing.
- Undertake consultation, interviews and workshops with diverse stakeholder groups
- Analyse requirements, providing clear, concise and objective analysis
- Capture and disseminate both technical and business information
- Produce a roadmap for future product developments
- Experience of working on successful IT projects
- International/global experience
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of the legal market
- Good business acumen
- Any experience of cloud projects is preferable
Please note this role will be inside IR35.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'