Business Analyst, £30k-35k, Leighton Buzzard
Our client are seeking a Business Analyst to join their team and work on multiple prestigious projects, gathering requirements for both technology and supply chain, whilst bridging the gap between technical and non-technical users. You will be able to push yourself with new challenges and business engagement and hone your skills around Audit/Compliance/Policies/Processes and deliverables.
As the Business Analyst you will own and manage projects from conception to completion ensuring that all communications are detailed, and stakeholders are informed of your progress throughout.
To gather, document & maintain an in-depth knowledge of business processes - identifying areas for potential improvements
Review & evaluate business cases & requests for change - producing reports that establish justification for future project work
Document new business processes using standard modelling techniques, identify gaps & opportunities for change & improvements
Facilitate workshops, interviews & meetings with business stakeholders to capture & document desired changes to business process
You must be experienced in:
• Writing story maps and business cases
• Defining and configuring testing scenarios
• Delivering current state and future state business processes to be fed into business architecture
• Preparing, leading and facilitating meetings and workshops with stakeholders in order to reach a common agreement to solution
• Supporting any IT procurement phases and tendering of software or systems and support high level solution architecture
• Contributing to project risk, assumptions, issues, dependency and decision logs
This is an exciting opportunity to be surrounded by likeminded, highly-capable, collaborative colleagues and focus on the efficiency and optimisation of their international services.
BA / Business Analyst / Audit / Compliance / Process / Policies / Deliverables / Leighton Buzzard
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Analyst
- Project Risk
- User Stories
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'