CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions, part of Global Workplace Solutions, is a leading global provider of Scientific Support Services. We are recruiting a Business Analyst to join the team located at one of our client sites.
The role provides technical support for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system at the account. Monitors and maintains CMMS data entry and reporting integrity. Provides overall IT support for entire Facility Management contract site. This role is typically found within a contract that utilizes the centralised CMMS system
This role will be part of the account-based team and have support, training, access to the UK CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions group network.
- Supports and audits all project elements related to the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Works closely with the customer and O&M staff to identify opportunities and provide justification for the increased penetration of CMMS at the account.
- Establishes CMMS connectivity for on-site, local and remote FM teams and users.
- Acts as primary communication channel to customer's IT Department and also through to secondary support.
- Utilizes CMMS to provide formal system for planning, completing, and reporting facility maintenance activities.
- Runs data mining queries and delivers reports to support the account and business development teams.
- Responsible for change management process within CMMS (changes, additions, etc.).
- Ensures data integrity and security, consistent with the customer's corporate policies.
- Distributes any necessary CMMS training materials and conducts CMMS training for all users.
- Coordinates LAN/WAN network connectivity issues with the customer's IT Department.
- May arrange connectivity of Lotus Notes for account.
- May configure, maintain, upgrade and support workstations, peripherals and laptops at account sites.
- May respond to and resolve user IT problems and coordinate resources to perform repairs.
- Coordinates technical support issues with contracted vendors.
- Associates degree in computer science or computer technology and three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CMMS experience required or equivalent
- Prior experience in IT/software support or facility maintenance support preferred.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and Access required.
- Detailed knowledge on Network operating systems, network servers and WAN technological concepts required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and customer interface skills are required.
- Problem solving and innovative resolution ability and the ability to be a highly effective team member are required
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'