Salary: £19-£26k depending on experience
Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Belfast, BT15 – will consider remote working from across Northern Ireland
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to investigate and improve their business processes and performance, and to research and evaluate new initiatives.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress your career.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of reporting and analysis toolkits to support insight generation and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
- Briefing, testing and documenting associated business and IT processes
- Deliver creative solutions to a diverse set of business challenges
- Support the Managing Director in all aspects of his work
- Liaise with contract managers, key client stakeholders and third-party developers to enhance current systems, processes and solutions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2:1 or above Business, Finance or Mathematics graduate
- An excellent commercial and financial awareness
- Good Excel capabilities including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Clear communication skills
- Highly analytical, but also insightful
- Experience of Google Analytics, e-commerce and digital marketing would be a strong advantage.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Graduate, Graduate opportunity, Graduate Business Analyst, Business graduate, Graduate Analyst, Business Analyst, Keywords: Business analyst, MI Forecasting and Planning, Planning Analyst, Customer Operations, Customer Service, Customer Support, Technical Customer Service, Technical Customer Support, Planner, Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'