The client is a large well known company with superb training and career opportunities. Based in Swindon, you will be responsible for managing key processes in the day to day running of a front-line business area. You will be either an analyst, data manager, Administrator (with strong analysis skills) or possibly an academic graduate with some essential MS Excel skills, office experience and eager to develop in an analytical position.
Job Proflie :
- Providing key financial and administrative processes required to the operational running of the company
- Liaising with key stakeholders, and raising issues and queries with Senior Management
- Validation and integrity check of data, credit checks and key performance calculations
- Liaising with Ledger Teams for payments and fee calculations
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
Candidate Profile :
- Ability to establish effective relationships within the team and across departments and locations
- Committed to team working, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a can do attitude, and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Well organised and capable of working to tight time-scales
- Commercially aware and flexible in a changing work environment
- Advanced excel skills required (Formulas, Macros, SQL) as well as proficient at using all other Microsoft Office programmes
If interested please send cv asap. Interviews will be held over the next couple of weeks. Due to current climate, we are unfortunately only able to respond directly to those candidates who are considered likely to secure an interview. analyst swindon excel data
- Data Management
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'