As a growing organisation, we are always on the lookout for innovative and talented team members. We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join us at our office in Chatham.
About OneSavings Bank:
OSB is a challenger bank who specialises in lending and retail savings. We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. We've experienced significant growth, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff.
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of core Savings and Mortgage Finance, Data and IT; products, systems, processes and associated business initiatives considering functional and non-functional requirements against the agreed internal and externally change needs for small scale business process improvements and small to medium scale change initiatives and programmes.
As the Business Analyst main duties include:
- Ensuring processes and working practices are carried out in line with agreed project and change business policies
- Producing auditable quality business analysis and requirement documents with the aim to drive excellent customer service
- Identifying and understanding business change needs and assess the impact of those changes
- Producing high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective
- Working independently with Project Managers and users/customers, on a number of small/medium sized projects and change initiatives concurrently across the Group
- Identifying key stakeholders and resources needed across the business and third parties to support the successful delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective
Why become part of OneTeam:
At OSB we have created a culture that encourages personal growth and offers opportunities to learn and improve. We believe in great teamwork and being OneTeam, you'll see that work life balance is appreciated and genuinely matters, we are 'informally formal' with a relaxed and supportive working environment. Step inside OneSavings Bank and learn each of our values and the behaviours that support them- careers/our-values/.
The added extras:
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + holiday purchase scheme
- An annual 12.5% discretionary bonus opportunity
- Pension contribution- 8% employer 5% employee
- Private medical insurance- 50% cover + fully funded healthcare plan
- Income protection and life insurance
- Perkbox discounts and share save scheme
Could you be the one?
- Do you have existing experience as a Business Analyst within the Financial Services industry is essential
- Do you have previous experience gathering requirements in an Agile delivery environment building Epics and Stories?
- Do you have a thorough knowledge of utilising various tools, techniques and processes for elicitation and management of business requirements?
- Do you have good practical knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies?
If you are interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
We recognise that flexible working opportunities can be of benefit to both employees and the organisation, improving work-life balance and enabling the business to attract and retain skilled and valued employees. Please speak to us about how this could work for you.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'