Typically, our Business Analysts have one to three projects for one or two clients. We look to bring on board independent Business Analysts that can work on projects client side as they see fit - who are happy liaising from the boardroom to the shop floor.
IT Business Analyst
Suitable for: Lead Buysiness Analyst, Lead BA, Product Owner, Senior BA / Business Analyst
Field-Based, Client-facing 5 dpw - First Location Warrington
Upto £50,000 per Annum DoE
Profit Share Bonus Scheme
24 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays + Company Event Days (if eligible)
Travel: Frequent Must have access to own vehicle, mileage paid from home
Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) is a solution for planning, managing and deploying the right people skills, at the right time, on the right projects.
Stoneseed's multi award winning business provides access to a wide portfolio of project skills, made available against your demand schedule. From a single Business Analyst for a few days, right through to a large team of fully utilised project professionals Stoneseed provide a range of project resources from PMs, to BAs and Virtual PMO.
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation
- Requirements gathering, "As is" and "To Be"
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews and provides recommendations for improvement
- Work within an Agile environment
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Define original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business' requirements
- Produce progress reports
- Undertake review (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, SDLC, Kanban
The Projects we have delivered
Infrastructure/Networking - Software - Application - O365 - Virtual Reality - Cloud Migration - Revenue Optimisation - Digital & Web - Customer Journey, UX - Greenfield Site - Datacentre - Telecoms - VoIP - Business Change - HR & Payroll - Treasury & Finance- Security - Cyber - GDPR - PCI - ERP - MSP - CRM - Hardware Rollout- G-WAN - BI & MI - Site Moves - LMS & e-Learning - Click & Collect - WMS - Business Change - Re-branding
The Industries we work
- Automotive - Formula 1 - Leisure & Tourism - NHS - Real Estate - FTSE 100 - Construction- Rail - Banking & Insurance - Housing - FMCG - Universities - Healthcare - Pharma - MSP - Auditors - Accountancy - Engineering - Manufacturing - Not for Profit - Government & G-Cloud - Legal - Software Development - Telecomms - Retail - Energy
- 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Hols
- 2 Company Event Days (if eligible)
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- On-site Parking at (HQ)
- Mileage Paid at 0.17p
- Access to the Training Academy
- Immediate Access to Sodexo Benefit Scheme with thousands of savings on; Retail, Food, Travel, Leisure.
FLEXIBLE POINTS BASED (1 - 5 Years service)
- Additional Holiday (Capped 4 Days)
- Additional 1% ERs Pension Contribution
- Healthshield inc. Children
- Qualifications and Training
- 5 years' Service an Additional 50 pts
The Next Steps
- 60 Seconds to Apply
- Skype Interview
- Face to Face Interview & Online Exercise
This role is exclusive to Access Talent. Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'