Business Analyst - Business Transformation, Law Firm
This Business Analyst (BA, Business Analysis) opportunity will provide business analyst expertise to my client's entire firm working across all business services teams on a wide variety of projects and programs. There will also be opportunities to work alongside the firm's lawyers and their practice areas. It is a key and central role to the firms IT Transformation program touching on most of the new systems and processes they are implementing.
The right Business Analyst (BA, Business Analysis) should be able to communicate effectively and engage with users at all levels of the business and with users of varying technical ability. The individual will be expected to investigate, understand and document the specific existing processes and identify where improvements can be sought whilst allowing for the specific needs of countries to be fulfilled.
The Business Analyst (BA, Business Analysis) will be expected to explore new technologies to support new ways of working and processes and help form a roadmap of objectives that contribute towards to longer term aims of the department and the firm.
The individual will be an active member of the IT Project Management Office (ITPMO). They will work with the departments business analysts, project managers and senior IT Management team to identify and deliver a series of improvements for the benefit of the business. For major developments a Technical Project Manager may be assigned to manage the project and this role will work closely with that resource.
The key duties for this Business Analyst (BA, Business Analysis) are:
- Liaise with all elements and functions of the Firm, building trust relationships to enable improvements in process, behaviour and technology to be identified, investigated, evaluated and recommended to support the firm's key objectives.
- Work closely with suppliers and other external parties on product roadmaps and how these might be aligned with our programme
- To collate and translate user requirements and wish lists into tangible development specifications and work with the development teams in specification and user acceptance
- Consider and manage the implications of proposed changes on existing systems and business process;
- Input to communications surrounding key initiatives for publication to the whole Firm
To be considered for this Business Analyst opportunity you must have:
- Educational background to degree level or equivalent qualification;
- At least 18 months experience of business analysis and experience of business exposure within a law firm.
- Business Analysis
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'