ShortList Recruitment are seeking a Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing Financial Services business based in London.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for outlining the requirements and configuration of the company’s new financial product, focusing on incorporating the decision engines for the credit and fraud policy.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
• Run requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders, documenting and agreeing the outputs per appropriate techniques
• Work with the company’s Origination and Decision Engine platform vendor to translate business requirements into platform configuration, resolving queries and issues as they arise
• Identifying any manual processes and working with multiple business functions to develop appropriate process and procedures
• Work with selected Credit Bureau partners to specify bureau data requirements for use within Credit and Fraud decision making
• Develop, execute & review upstream/downstream test plans for the Vendor platform
• Weekly and monthly progress reporting, risk and issue management and milestone planning
Essential skills for the Business Analyst:
• 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience of working with FICO or Experian
• Full knowledge of the delivery lifecycle
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'