Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst (Agile) job in Central Cardiff - £35,000 - £50,000 + 19% pension scheme + excellent benefits
A job opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding organisation in central Cardiff. This position forms part of a growing IT team that are embracing Agile methodologies, cloud technologies and DevOps delivery techniques as part of a digital transformation strategy.
The Business Analyst will take responsibility for process mapping, business engagement and requirements gathering and definition. You will liaise closely with a range of stakeholders throughout the organisation to define the business requirements, suggesting solutions and helping to scope the project. You will work closely with technical teams, helping to source appropriate technologies where appropriate. You will mentor and train junior Business Analysts, with scope for this role to grow into a Team Lead position.
This position would suit either a mid-level or senior-level Business Analyst who is keen to step up and progress into a Lead Business Analyst position.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of having worked as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience of having worked in an Agile methodology
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of mentoring / coaching other Business Analysts
- Any experience working in the financial services sector would also be an advantage although it is not essential
- A proven ability to effectively elicit requirements using a range of techniques including document analysis, requirements workshops, business process definition, use case analysis
This position offers excellent scope for career progression, a great working environment in addition to a benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- 19% pension scheme
- Life assurance (4 X annual salary)
- Private health insurance
- City centre location
- Flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, Cycle2Work scheme and more
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'