Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a business in Chesterfield for a Business Analyst. This is an integral role within the business and will be instrumental in achieving the long term goals of the business. My client has a strong MI team so you would not be expected to produce the data - the focus is on the interpretation of the data and working with internal departments to make business suggestion / client performance improvements. Close to the motorway my client is accessible from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Rotherham and Worksop.
- Analysis and interpretation of company information
- Interpretation of client performance inclusive of SLA and other key performance indicators
- Liaising with departments within the business to prepare information for client service reviews
- Working with and providing a link with internal departments including Finance, Operations and Sales
- Supporting the decision making process and influencing implementation of process improvements
- Attending client review meetings
- Analysing business processes and assessing feasibility of new approaches
- My client has a strong MI team in place so you will not be required to create the data
- Previous experience operating in a similar position
- To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate previous experience interpreting client data and working with internal teams to provide sound business solutions
- Proven experience of being a link between internal teams
- Lateral thinker, who develops strong relationships with all Departments and key stake holders, possessing the personal credibility and gravitas to drive change
- Excel skills (Advanced level)
- Maximises Business Opportunities Knowledge
- Competitive starting salary
- Free parking
- Company discounts
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- Business Analyst
- Business Improvements
- Process improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'