A global business services firm, based in Central London, are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing project capability. You will take a lead role in both technology and business focused projects so it will be vital that you have a variety of experience across both IT and non-IT projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who would be excited to be the sole BA (with potential in future to grow a team) for a global organisation.
- The Business Analyst will understand business needs and expected outcomes and define business and process change requirements - translate high-level information into detailed specification
- The Business Analyst will facilitate meetings, workshops and user group meetings and hold interviews in order to gather information and business requirements;
- The Business Analyst will manage change during new deployments / roll outs by getting close to the users and technology, including testing of the newly implemented systems and features
- At least 3 years' experience in a Business Analyst position working on both IT and non-IT projects
- Demonstrable evidence of gathering, analysing and documenting business processes with individuals and groups of people at different levels of organisation;
- Knowledge of Visio, Enterprise Architect or another process mapping tool;
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI or QlikSense
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'