KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Analyst will be to apply innovative thinking to drive improvements in operational efficiencies through IT and Technology applications. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The business analyst will have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills. Its important that you can communicate effectively with both technical and non technical stakeholders.
2. The analyst will need to have strong requirement gathering skills and experience of writing user stories and acceptance criteria. Whilst being commercially aware and can see the bigger picture.
3. The successful candidate must be able to show proactive, forward thinking and show high problem solving attributes.
4. The role is focused towards innovative technology driven solutions of how to improve applications + integration.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or Business related field.
2. Proven business analyst experience in a changing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with driving IT and Technology improvements
Key Words: Applications Business Systems Analysis Technology Data Improvement Requirement Gathering Communication Technical IT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'