Business Analyst / Business Change / Norfolk / initial 6 months / circa £250/day
Reed are working with a client in Norfolk who require a Business Analyst to work on gathering requirements, collating information and presenting findings to support a business case for both business change, technical implementation of online services and engagement with customers.
The purpose of this project is to design, maintain, upgrade, test and implement in- house software solution in accordance with customer requirements and organisational goals/objectives and strategies
The experience required for a successful appointment would be;
- Analysis of financial benefits
- Public consultations
- System analysis
- Collating data and presenting findings
- Running research projects
- Research trend patterns and gap analysis
- Producing test plans, data and acceptance criteria and process maps.
Personal specifications which would be useful include;
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Understanding of technology solutions
- Ability to translate operational and business requirements into technological solutions
- Experience of analysis of specific applications
- Good communication skills (verbally and written)
There will be some travel required for this position within the Norfolk/Suffolk region.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the link or send your CV to Sheena Patel at REED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'