A leading Global Bank currently require Business Analysts for an initial 6 month contract based in Bristol, paying up to £450 per day. This role will sit within the Commercial Banking Team
The role of the Business Analyst, UK CMB Redress will be accountable for supporting the wider redress programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the lead Analyst and wider remediation programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes.
- To ensure remediation work packages are delivered through efficient and repeatable processes to ensure an excellent customer experience and mitigate / minimise reputational risk. Some travel may be required to work with colleagues around the UK.
- Instrumental in the gathering, validating and documenting various business information and needs for the design of remediation work packages.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates.
- Participate in the business design of required remediation processes, being available to carry out instructions as directed by the lead Analyst.
- Proactively sourcing, documenting and preparing reports that can be used for improving existing processes and activities within the programme.
- Adhere to the governance framework, feeding into mandatory documentation to provide consistency amongst work packages.
- Attending various meetings, contributing and challenging solutions to business priorities.
- Support the lead analyst in developing the initial scope of work streams, designing and recommending cost effective and timely solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable technical, Business Analysis skills and experience of implementing in a timely manner through effective interaction with multiple, diverse stakeholders in large complex organisations
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Business Analyst on major project initiatives
- Expert user of relevant software packages, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Experience working in relevant environment(s), i.e. with operational areas e.g. contact centre, mailing house, case management teams, analytics, legal and compliance
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. remediation and redress projects within a regulated financial services environment (Commercial Banking experience preferred)
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Solution orientated with the ability to recommend simple solutions to complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow them through to resolution accurately and in a timely manner
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'