Are you a Business Analyst with excellent E-commerce experience? Stuck in a rut and now looking for your next challenge? Interested in joining a well-established Powerhouse currently undergoing a major digital transformation? If so, please read on!
Here you will be part of a wider team of Business Analysts, be focused on maintaining and defining business processes and functions and responsible for delivering detailed, clear and accurate business requirements for technology focused projects and programmes.
Core tasks/responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Using appropriate modelling techniques in order to model processes and activities up to the required standard
- Successfully deliver the necessary documentation during each stage of the project and obtain sign off from every required stakeholder
- Diligently manage various requirements ensuring that the course of development can be followed from the initiation to final delivery of the project
- Liaising with key stakeholders (internal & external) across the technology teams and the business
- Offering support to the business by defining and planning UAT
- Supporting the definition, evaluation and agreement of business solution options / project scope. This will include the evaluation of 3rd party solutions.
In order to succeed in this role and take your career to the next level you will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Business Analyst role within ideally gained within a Retail or E-commerce company.
- Excellent stakeholder management and efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of working across the project lifecycle using agile project frameworks
- Ability to liaise and build relationships in order to fully comprehend the business needs
- Solid analytical and product management skills including proven experience of interpreting customer / business needs and then translating them into application and operational requirements
Boasting a fast paced, collaborative environment that encourages innovative thinking, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits that include, Healthcare (inc Dental), Life Assurance, Pension, Fuel Card, Car Allowance, Wine Club Membership together with the opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company with lots of opportunities for long term career development!
Apply now with an updated CV for further information! Interviewing immediately!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'