Who Are Emerald:
Emerald Group is a global learning organisation, with a presence in 130 countries worldwide. While its roots are in publishing, and bringing research to life, the Group’s corporate learning division provides learners with the insight and tools they need to overcome challenges, improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
Working out of our head office in Bingley, you’ll join our Delivery team as a Business Analyst, responsible for taking a holistic approach to gathering, analysing, evaluating and delivering change aligned to Emerald’s strategic objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In the role you’ll be responsible for helping the business understand its drivers and objectives in order to identify and deliver solutions with measurable benefits. Working with stakeholders across the business including senior managers, IT, product teams and subject matter experts you will perform impact assessments, model business processes and elicit and gather requirements.
You’ll work across the full project lifecycle on a mixture of business change and IT projects leading and supporting the activities to produce or supporting the production of relevant documentation in line with best practice.
Who We’re looking For:
- Knowledge of business analysis tools & techniques, developed from hands on implementation.
- Well-rounded experience of BA activities including: workshop facilitation, requirements gathering, process mapping and modelling, user story creation with testable acceptance criteria, impact assessment & gap analysis, stakeholder analysis and engagement, value chain analysis, benefits measurements
- Problems solving, root cause analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to use change delivery methodologies e.g. agile, waterfall
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering change
- Enabling and promoting collaborative team working
What’s in It for You:
We offer an extensive benefits package as your Wellbeing is highly valued, as well as nurturing a flexible & supportive working environment. This includes:
- Flexible working (early/late start & finish)
- Working from home
- Up to 20% performance bonus
- 6% contribution pension
- Generous holiday allowance plus extra leave days over Christmas
- Life Assurance
- Newly refurbished canteen & staff lounge
- Free on-site gym
- Free tickets to selected Rugby & Cricket at Headingley Stadium
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'