A Business Analyst is required by our Client based in Exeter on an initial 13 week basis. Business Analyst is required to come from a strong IT background to support a central transformation project as part of a wider transformation programme as out Client is moving to exploit cloud and other technologies to transform their business and data.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work within a team on a project to stand-up new internal technology services. The Business Analyst will be working the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, documentation and development through to testing and implementation. There is also a requirement to design and document new business processes. They will be required to build strong working relationships with stakeholders to establish the needs and requirements of the business.
• Conduct Stakeholder Analysis to identify key business users
• Facilitate workshops / interviews to collate, define, analyse functional & non-functional requirements, risks, issues & interdependencies from multiple stakeholders to support the design of the service and required technical solution
• Support Product Owners in identifying and prioritising requirements
• Work with stakeholders to design & document new processes required as part of the new service.
• Self-Starter who can manage own time efficiently to ensure that deadlines on multiple tasks/initiatives are met
• Produce high quality documentation for internal and external customers.
• Experience in leading and facilitating workshops
• Experience of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira
• A clear, concise and influential communicator.
• Experience of both Waterfall and Agile delivery environments
• Any BCS (ISEB) Business Analysis qualifications would be beneficial, as would a knowledge of process modelling using recognised methodologies such as UML or BMPN.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• Experience as a Business Analyst gathering requirements and designing processes and work-flows
• Experience of working with different project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
• Experience of business & technical requirements analysis & verification
• Ability to work under direction & independently
• Ability to prioritise & execute tasks
• Ability to understand interactions between complex IT systems and clearly communicate the changes required to support business change
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification
• Experience of PRINCE2 project management
• Public sector experience
• Experience / understanding of authentication and access management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'