Salary: 60-75k + Car Allowance
Consider yourself an expert in online banking and savings?
Whether you are in retail banking or working for a software vendor/consultancy, this role could be perfect for you.
The role requires commercial experience working as a business analyst in the savings/esavings domain. If you consider yourself an expert in eSavings then this the role for you.
We have recently won some exciting new business and as a result, you will be responsible for implementing an open banking application into one of these two brand new customers and will be the SME’s for these companies. As a result, there will be a requirement to travel as part of the role.
- Analyse the client’s requirements and build quality solutions to meet these requirements.
- Work with the client’s technical staff to gather and finalise requirements and resolve issues.
- Identify opportunities for follow on business
- Provide input to technical estimates created with standard tools, portfolio work.
- Maintain knowledge of technologies as well as industry trends and standards.
- Effectively collaborate with other BA’s to resolve requirement issues and improve requirement quality.
This is a good opportunity for you to join a team that is growing as a result of their success and be an integral part of continuing that success.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'