Permanent Business Analyst - 3 to 5 Years Experience
£45,000 - £55,000
Sanderson for a Permanent Business Analyst to join a Group IT team in Leatherhead. The primary focus of this role will be to work across projects and programmes to identify business problems/ opportunities; elicit, analyse, document and validate requirements; and define/ implement suitable IT/ business solutions.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify/ define business problems/ opportunities, understand the current 'As-Is' state and define business requirements to achieve the 'To-Be' state.
- Plan and manage the analysis tasks throughout a project and use a range of best practice analysis tools to elicit, document, analyse and validate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage requirements throughout the end-to-end lifecycle, ensuring that there is traceability at all stages.
- Utilise appropriate models to support the requirements capture and validation process
- Lead feasibility studies (where required) and manage supplier selection processes (where required).
- Work closely with internal IT teams and external 3rd party suppliers to design, test and implement suitable solution
- We are looking for a 3 Years + qualified Business Analyst with experience of undertaking a full end-to-end business analysis role on multiple projects programmes, along with a strong understanding of best practice business analyst techniques and project management tools and techniques.
- To be successful in this role you will have an attention to detail and be a collaborative and effective communicator with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
A bit about the Client:
- One of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
- As a progressive and rewarding business we offer our people the opportunity to grow their careers whilst working together to deliver the promises we make to our customers.
- Our company values of integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through our business at every level and are at the heart of everything we do.
- The wellbeing and safety of our people is our priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. Wates Group are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognized for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in
If you feel this opportunity suits you, please do get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'