Our client is a highly regarded and well-established Software Company that is enjoying exceptional levels of success, providing comprehensive solutions into the Insurance Sector. We are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join their expanding team based in the Aldershot area, Surrey.
Due to the successful growth of the company, the Business Analyst will be an addition to their team, working on implementations of their systems for new and existing high-profile clients in the General Insurance marketplace.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Business Analyst who is currently working for an Insurance Software House or for an Insurance Company. You will be acting as Business Analyst working with the Client Business Team on the implementation of large systems, handling the administration of products across all areas of the General Insurance Business covering the complete product processing including Quotation, Policy Administration, Claims and Insurance Accounting.
Key experience and qualities sought:
- Detailed understanding of the current General Insurance Market.
- Hands on experience of working on large scale Insurance Software Package Implementations from leading Software vendors, either with an Insurance Software House or within an Insurance Company.
- You will be IT literate with an excellent understanding of the utilisation of modern IT systems for Insurance, to support the Insurance business and be able to talk to your clients’ business teams about their detailed business needs.
- You need to have strong analytical and communication skills, sound judgement, and good team working and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have a very positive can-do attitude.
- Proactive team player prepared to be actively involved in the Business Analyst capacity with insurance clients in the implementation process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written.
- A technical background would be desirable but is not essential as the experience of Business Analyst role(s) for insurance implementations is key.
This role will be based in our client’s offices in the Aldershot area, Surrey, with travel required to visit customer sites across the UK.
The salary for this exceptional role is £40K to £60K, subject to your experience.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Peter Sewell at PJS Consultants and we will contact you to discuss your background and this role in more detail as the start of the process.
- Business Analysis
- General Insurance
- Insurance Software
- Requirements Gathering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'