UP TO £50,000 BASIC
** EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH AN ESTABLISHED COMPANY**
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established company based in Manchester who are looking at expanding on their Team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing and reporting on data for various projects.
A wide variety of business-critical software and systems. The job will concentrate on a variety of projects including company websites, mobile apps, electronic trading and other bespoke business applications.
- Initiate, define and deliver projects in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Liaise with internal and external customers to establish project requirements
- Work in close partnership with third party software developers and service providers to ensure that projects are completed to the required standards
- Monitor and review acceptance testing of project delivery
- Work closely with other teams in the department to ensure projects integrate successfully with other systems
- Ensure that projects are successfully transitioned into "Business as Usual" support with the Service Desk
- Coach, mentor and advise other team members
- Experience of projects involving different technologies e.g. websites, mobile apps, Database Management Systems, EDI, Product Information Management Systems
- Familiar with working within a structured project environment and able to adopt different methodologies according to the project requirement (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile)
- Experience in gathering and documenting customer requirements
- Experience in dealing with external software suppliers
- Web development/Ecommerce projects experience preferred.
- Preferably educated to degree level (computing related subject if possible)
- Suitable qualifications in English and Mathematics
- A formal Business Analysis qualification would be advantageous
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Business Analyst
- project manager
- Management Systems
- mobile apps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'