Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to work within a small team, working on continuous improvement projects, implementing internal processes and systems and extracting and analysing company data and making recommendations based on the findings. The role reports to the Operations Director and will work with and support a Senior Business Analyst.
We are looking for someone who has recent experience in a Business Analyst role for either a manufacturer or a distributor of industrial products. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from Business Analysts who have worked purely in a service-based environment.
You will provide 1st line support with regards to the ERP and CRM and will strive to make improvements to these systems. You will extract data upon request, this could be from systems across a number of time zones and in various currencies. You will analyse and evaluate the data and produce reports and recommendations to the business.
Some of the skills and experience required include:
- Experience as a business analyst in an SME - manufacturing or similar with a supply chain - not service based
- planning skills that include: project coordination and management, planning and scheduling, time management, ability to handle multiple deadlines involving various IT platforms and systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Thorough knowledge of business processes related to inventory management, bill of materials, finance
- Strong process orientation with proven experience in business and technical requirements, analysis, business process modeling / mapping, multi-currency environment
- Hands-on development/coding experience
- Knowledge and skills relating to database engines
- Ability to perform system troubleshooting
- Strong aptitude for data manipulation and analysis
- Exposure to and some understanding of ERP and CRM systems
- Experience with MS SQL Server / T-SQL and associated reporting tools
- Experience with Scribe Insight integration tool.
- Knowledge and skills relating to MS Dynamics GP or CRM
The business is part of a global group and has manufacturing in the UK as well as the corporate HQ and a distribution centre. The role will involve liaison with offices in the US, Middle East and China.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'